Process and Design Engineer Automotive
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Location: Eindhoven area
- Industry: Automotive
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: WO Werktuigbouwkunde
As Process and Design Engineer Automotive you wil be designing control strategies and modeling powertrain components for hybrid and conventional vehicles.
Do you like Model-Based Designing and are you a strong problemsolver? Do you have a Master degree in Mechatronics or Electronics, than we are looking for you!
About the job
The Process and Design Engineer Automotive will join a team of experts in modeling and control strategy.
- Design control strategies and models of powertrain components for hybrid and conventional vehicles;
- Modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration and testing with Model-Based Design processes;
- Trace hardware and software integration problems with electronic test equipment;
- You have a Master degree in Mechatronics, Electronics or equivalent;
- Good knowledge and experience with Model-Based Design processes;
- Good knowledge and experience in C and an embedded system environment;
- Knowledge of electronic test equipment;
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Enthousiasm to deal with complex models, engine controls and to develop solutions for engine control related technical problems.
Working at Forexx
Whoever starts working at Forexx is sure to get a full-service employer. We have short lines of communication to our enthusiastic team of colleagues and clear, personal communication with all our professionals.
We offer our people the opportunity to gain a wealth of valuable and diverse experience. By coaching and monitoring our employees, we make sure the skills of our professionals continue to tie in perfectly with our clients’ wishes. This helps us create continuity and security. We give you the opportunity to continue your personal and professional development. We call this Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits such as a pension and a discount on your health insurance, etc.;
- Professional development including an annual education budget;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting community of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore.
Question? Contact us
Email your resume to M.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Marieke Maenen +31 (6) 13185596.