- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Are you challenged by working in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes?
About the job
Assembling, adjusting and qualifying of (sub) modules and/or integrate into a final assembly (scanner system). Realize the planned production targets.
- Assembles high quality complex products resulting in ASML finished products .
- Adjusts the assembled products according to the specifications.
- Testing the product for operation and functioning, with the help of test equipment and test protocols.
- Pointing out and / or solving technical problems during assembly in consultation with the available resources in order to reduce interruption of production.
- Looking for opportunities in reducing process cycle time and takes appropriate action.
- Identifies and acts on quality, Cycle time and safety improving opportunities for ASML benefits.
Intermediate Technical College (MBO 4) in Mechanical Engineering (MBO) specialized in precision engineering (e.g. automotive engineering, aviation technology).
>1 years of experience with high quality precision engineering and familiarity with electronics and / or optics.
Experience with working with SAP-ME is a pre. Working with computers is a significant part of the job. Making comments on procedures, updating logbooks in Excel. Making DN’s MN’s in SAP.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech environment;
- Technical drive: curious, persistent, practical, analytical;
- Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow;
- Service orientated, good communicator and team worker;
- Able to work with changing work packages, plans and colleagues;
- Ability to work with computer systems (MS office, SAP, etc )
- Stress resistant
- High Quality and Safety standard
- Good English vocabulary (read/write)
Context of the position
The Operations EUV department is responsible for both the production and installation of high-tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry, including planning and logistics. The NXE Build department is responsible for module assembly and -qualification, final assembly and production logistics.
Working at Forexx
We embrace our responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and seek to encourage the sustainable participation of our professionals. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. A clear but above all personal communication with our professionals.
We stimulate our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up to date through coaching and an educational budget. This way the skills of our professionals will always match with the wishes of our clients and makes sure that our professionals will be able to work until their retirement.
Working conditions we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary working conditions such as a pension, discount on your health insurance, the possibility of a company car etc
- Professional development including an annual education budget
- Coaching on hard and soft skills
- Challenging assignments at the national level
Vragen? Neem contact op
Hanne van Beugen +31 (0) 40 - 2916450
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie