Basic Engineer Naval Architecture
- Sector: Marine & Offshore
- Location: Netherlands
- Industry: Maritime
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: Stability , Basic Design
- Education level: HBO Overig , WO Scheepsbouwkunde
Are you our new colleague Basic Engineer Naval Architecture?
About the job
As a Basic Engineer Naval Architecture you are responsible for designing, maintaining and analyzing the products of our clients in Shipbuilding.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Revise the basic engineering package;
- Set up 3D model of the systems, equipment, procedures and constructions;
- Analyze and assess customer requirements;
- Examine the processed drawings on consistency;
- Support internal and external stakeholders during implementation, production and aftersales;
- Identify bottlenecks in processes, installations and equipment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Naval Architecture (or other);
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role;
- Fluent command of the English language;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Working at Forexx
We embrace our responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and seek to encourage the sustainable participation of our professionals. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. A clear but above all personal communication with our professionals.
We stimulate our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up to date through coaching and an educational budget. This way the skills of our professionals will always match with the wishes of our clients and makes sure that our professionals will be able to work until their retirement.
Working conditions we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent secondary working conditions such as a pension, discount on your health insurance, the possibility of a company car etc
• Professional development including an annual education budget
• Coaching on hard and soft skills
• Challenging assignments at the national level
• An interesting network of Technical Professionals in various sectors within the Marine & offshore unit
Vragen? Neem contact op
Accountmanager Marine & Offshore
Tel: +31 (0) 40 29 164 50
Mob: +31 (0)6 10 53 40 40
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie