EF Factory Preparation Engineer H2 vacuum
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: HBO Electrotechniek , HBO Petroleum en Gastechniek , HBO Vliegtuigbouwkunde
Are you interested in (working with our customers?) Do you like to understand the impact of an engineering change on a customer and ASML fab?
Are you enthusiastic about travelling to Korea, US, Taiwan etc. several times a year and explain customer factory related changes?
Do you like working on solving daily problems but are only satisfied with a volume production worthy solution?
Then the position of Pre install expert in the EUV Factory Install group might just be the job for you.
Context of the position:
The Factory Preparation Engineering team is responsible for the engineering support to EUV customers, local offices as well as the ASML Veldhoven EUV factory.
Within the group three main competencies exist:
The “facility requirements” competence consists of expertise in the specification of “Gas/Water/Power/Footprint” that the factory has to provide to enable the installation and operation of the EUV system.
The “materials installation” competence consist of expertise in the installation and integration of interconnect materials to the EUV system.
The “pre-vacuum, abatement and H2 safety” competence consists of expertise in the integration of pre-vacuum and abatement and H2 release.
The holder of this position reports to the manager Factory Preparation Engineering in the EF Install department.
About the job
Secure a 1st time right pre-install work preparation, knowledge transfer and direct support for customer factory pre-install to local customer support teams, customers and ASML factory to enable a perfect install with Pre Vacuum & Abatement + H2 safety expertise
- Create, release and maintain the Pre Install Package which includes:
- Installation Requirements Manual
- Pre Install Manual
- Utility Data Sheets
- Several Technical Drawings
- Present and train on-site to customers and local Customer Support offices the detail of new or updates Pre install Packages.
- Support local offices with your expertise.
- Audit the customer factory preparations before a new system type arrival.
- Review and influence design choices to secure factory preparation.
- Initiate improvements proposals based on customer experience
- Write procedures, sequences and checklist for the preinstall materials installation in our Veldhoven ASML factory.
- Act as second line [Production Engineer] support for the Cabin Equipment work center.
- Define the factory layout and factory user specifications for ASML Veldhoven Factories
- Maintain a close working relationship with suppliers, by means of meetings, calls and workshops
- Efficient competence building (for example cross training) by maintaining a close working relationship with Veldhoven EUV factory facility team.
- Get New Product Information and provide improvement feedback to flow and temperature + H2 safety competence by maintaining a close working relationship.
- Pro-actively feedback field PV&A issue back to suppliers and secure implementation of solution at existing and new customer locations
- Validate PV&A layout proposals at customer locations for compliance to IRM
- Advice customers and local teams re-active and pro-active on issues and improvements
A bachelor degree in one of the technical disciplines, for example: physics, aerospace engineering, mechanics, constructions, electricity.
- 3-10 years’ experience in:
- A production environment with high tech products and complex processes.
- Writing work preparation documents.
- Affinity with installations and interconnects.
- Experience with Safety
- Experience with hydrogen safety
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Able to deal with cultural differences
- “Hands on” mentality
- Multi-level communication; both inside and outside of the own organization
- Presentation skills
- Proactive – plenty of initiative
- Willing to travel international – up to 4 times a year, 2 weeks abroad.
- Build a strong relation with local offices and
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx:
We embrace our responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and seek to encourage the sustainable participation of our professionals. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. A clear but above all personal communication with our professionals.
We stimulate our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up to date through coaching and an educational budget. This way the skills of our professionals will always match with the wishes of our clients and makes sure that our professionals will be able to work until their retirement.
Working conditions we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary working conditions such as a pension, discount on your health insurance, the possibility of a company car etc
- Professional development including an annual education budget
- Coaching on hard and soft skills
- Challenging assignments at the national level
Vragen? Neem contact op
Steven Meijer, email@example.com
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie