- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
We are looking for an Equipment Engineer due to the growth of one of our clients projects.
For this role we are looking for a person with the following characteristics:
- someone who can and wants to fulfill this role for several years.
- data is in his or her blood (analyzing field data of machines, think of, down-time, failures, etc.)
- writing service procedures and / or manuals is not a problem for you
- bringing structure into procedures
About the job
Equipment engineering ensures our system installed based performs against predefined performance indicators during lifecycle.
Performance is measured against reliability, serviceability and spare part usage.
The job involves collecting data regarding product quality and on-site performance and subsequently to turn this data into useful information. For this data processing proven practical heuristics as well as statistical modeling and life time analysis will be used, resulting in evidence based recommendations for design and service improvements.
Furthermore the job involves developing solutions for enabling the customer support organization to perform service actions in a controlled way Job description. The following activities are deployed for the entire product life cycle of the Wafer Handler (WH) system:
- perform availability assessments at the start of the design process, based on potential failure modes (risk & impact)
- predict expected availability and reliability performance, resulting in design & service requirements
- deliver statistical expertise in the analysis of complex issues and drive problems to a good solution
- define opportunities for design improvements
- develop service documentation gaining in depth knowledge about systems and technique
Affinity with high-tech and complex systems
You have Bachelor Degree in: Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
You like to work with statistical data analysis
Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams / projects on system level
Experience with Design for Reliability is a pre
You see software as a tool.
Analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key
Ability to persuade developers, designers and stakeholders
Team player with excellent communication- and writing skills in English
Self-starter with a strong drive to solve customer problems in a timely way with short term and final solutions
Technical generalist wide oriented
Out of the box thinking
Working at Forexx
We offer you good primary and secondary employment conditions, including a permanent contract, a good pension scheme, a discount on your health insurance, and a personal training budget. Even a Forexx lease car is possible. You will have a personal and intensive guidance during our face-to-face contact moments, whether or not while enjoying a cup of coffee. You can count on 100% support from the account team and our back office. Because Forexx is primarily about people, and maybe soon about you.
Vragen? Neem contact op
Account Manager High Tech
+31 (0) 8 301 81 944
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie