Technical Lead System Engineer
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Automotive
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: WO Autotechniek
For our client in the automotive industry we are looking for a Technical Lead System Engineer.
The Technical Lead System Engineer is working on the development of new products for transmissions and electric powertrains. Do you like to be in the lead of major development projects as a System Engineer? Do you have a Master degree in Mechatronics, Systems, Controls, Automotive, Computer or Electrical Engineering? Please send me your resume.
About the job
The Technical Lead System Engineer will join a team of multi-disciplinary engineers and architects. You have a key position in the development of new products where you need to interact with other departments and groups to coordinate development activities. You will be working in close corporation with the product architect in a major development project within a team of skilled automotive engineers. System Engineering team is in the lead for concept selection, requirements elicitation and decomposition, system analysis with modelling and simulation, system architecture and interface definition, technical risk assessments, setting boundary conditions, defining scope of test plans, verification and validation of system requirements etc.
- You will be responsible for technical aspects within a major development project and work closely together with lead engineers, architects, project leader and the other key members.
- You will coordinate and follow-up the development activities in a group of technical specialists following our Product Creation Process for the deliverables under your responsibility.
- You will focus mainly on the high-level system design and system validation but also support detailed design, problem solving, realization and integration.
- You will be involved in technical reviews, outsourcing to external parties, managing interfaces, monitoring processes, risk management, supporting the product architect decisions and more.
- Master degree in Mechatronics, Automotive, Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in a relevant environment, preferably in automotive.
- Strong technical background in at least one field and knowledge of other fields.
- Skilled in communication, reporting, presenting and stakeholder management.
Working at Forexx
Whoever starts working at Forexx is sure to get a full-service employer. We have short lines of communication to our enthusiastic team of colleagues and clear, personal communication with all our professionals.
We offer our people the opportunity to gain a wealth of valuable and diverse experience. By coaching and monitoring our employees, we make sure the skills of our professionals continue to tie in perfectly with our clients’ wishes. This helps us create continuity and security. We give you the opportunity to continue your personal and professional development. We call this Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits such as a pension and a discount on your health insurance, etc.;
- Professional development including an annual education budget;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting community of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore.
Vragen? Neem contact op
For more information, please contact Marieke Maenen +31 (6) 13185596.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie