Technician/Build Assembler/junior Engineer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Does the thought of assembling one of our major modules excite you? Do you have experience with high quality precision engineering and do you deliver quality work? We might be looking for you!
About the job
Executes daily operations within Lean Fab Operatons (LFO), and drives the change by implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap. Takes the lead, together with a team of operators to continuously improve operations in the most efficient way. Key performance indicators: Safety, Quality, Delivery performance, Customer satisfaction, Cost effectiveness, Inventory and People engagement
- Responsible for day to day progress and output driven by giving input in daily management on the shopfloor with all relevant stakeholders.
- Secure daily LFO execution, by being pro-actively involved in the process
- Apply own skills and qualifications effectively to build the product according to customer needs, on time, with the right quality and according to recent standards.
- Commit to the standards and continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements (kaizens) and eliminating waste from the process where possible.
- Supports good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve.
- Continuous Team and People development.
- Assure effective and efficient collaboration with other LFO departments.
- Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from happening.
MBO 3/4 degree in a technical field (e.g. aerospace, optics, mechatronics).
- Experience working in (high tech) Production environment
- Good understanding of ASML DUV production processes
- Thorough knowledge of ASML DUV (sub)systems
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of the work - the way the process is executed, the materials, products, services, equipment involved etc.
- Knowledge of responsibilities – understands the activities executed within and between departments and their interactions, who is customer, who is supplier, agreements, schedules, rules.
- Skill in improvement – knows how to see waste and to resolve it by improving on quality, productivity etc.
- Good communication skills, speaks up, raises issues
- Result oriented and focused on people and team
- Takes responsibility for own work and that of others
- Is self-reliant in addressing and solving problems by taking ownership
- Listens to others and is willing to help
- Has positive attitude, motivated and respect for colleagues
Context of the position
Part of the LFO organization, supporting the TF Lean transformation.
Reports to the LFO Team Lead Execution and is responsible for assembling or testing sub-modules, modules or systems. Supported by Technical Support and Process Improvement groups.
Working at Forexx
We embrace our responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and seek to encourage the sustainable participation of our professionals. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. A clear but above all personal communication with our professionals.
We stimulate our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up to date through coaching and an educational budget. This way the skills of our professionals will always match with the wishes of our clients and makes sure that our professionals will be able to work until their retirement.
Working conditions we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary working conditions such as a pension, discount on your health insurance, the possibility of a company car etc
- Professional development including an annual education budget
- Coaching on hard and soft skills
- Challenging assignments at the national level
Vragen? Neem contact op
Hanne van Beugen +31 (0) 40 - 2916450
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie