Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: High Tech
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: Bachelor/ Master
Is HighTech your interest? Do you like to work on various complex machines and modules and do you have several years of experience? Then we would like to get in touch with you! We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
About the job
As a Lead Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for calculating, designing, analysing, producing and maintaining machines and systems, among other things. Using mechanical construction principles, you ensure that you meet the customer's system specifications and operational requirements. In addition, you are involved in the production of conceptual 3D designs. As a Lead mechanical engineer, you set up machine designs and specification documents together with the engineering team, which you lead to an efficient and qualified team. You are involved from the idea to the realization. With your creative brain you come up with solutions that have not been devised before. In addition to being responsible for the realization of these precision mechanical parts, you also ensure that they meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, pollution, free, cost-effectiveness, manufacturability and ease of maintenance.
For this position we are looking for someone with the following personal profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience as a precision Mechanical Engineer
- Capable of leading a professional team
- Fine mechatronics
- Experience with machine building
- Proficient with 3D CAD systems such as SolidWorks or NX
- Excellent experimental experience in precision engineering
- You analyse technical bottlenecks and come up with new technical solutions
- You support the engineering team with your extensive knowledge and experience of mechanical engineering
- You are basically engaged in engineering, but you are also involved in the practical side, such as testing the machines or parts
- You will visit external suppliers, production companies and trade fairs and collect new information
- Knowledge of dynamic and static behaviour in structures
- Knowledge of thermos mechanics is an advantage
- Well-developed analytical skills, the ability to design concepts, a pragmatic attitude and the ability to translate concepts into practical designs that meet the requirements
- Good communicative skills in English, verbally and in writing.
- Important that you stay informed of the latest technological developments
Working at Forexx
Our motto is Unleash Your Second Power for our employees. We’ll put you and your knowledge, skills, and drive at centre stage. This means that we’ll first take a close look at your talents and then see what opportunities and challenging projects match them.
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
- Salary between €4250 and €6500 gross a month. Depending on experience
- Challenging assignments with leading clients
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
- A career plan & training and coaching
- A professional program focused on personal development
- An interesting network of colleagues in the fields of techniques and technology with whom you can get acquainted during frequent, pleasant information and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Relocation and expat support
- Inhouse projects as a team with software engineers and mechanical engineers.
- Workshops such as 3D printing, laser cutting etc.
- Forexx does not only look at context, but also if there is a personal match
- Forexx helps you with your Future Employability: Unleash your second power
- We work for top companies within our branches
Leave your CV here