Vacancy - Ship & Yacht Engineering
Lead Structural Design Engineer
- Sector: Ship & Yacht Engineering
- Location: The Netherlands
- Industry: Naval Architecture
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: Bachelor/ Master
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious team player for one of the leading Dutch yacht builders in the Netherlands!
About the job
In this position you will be responsible for the correct execution of the Shipbuilding engineering activities in time and within the budget. This for the newbuilding of luxurious yachts.
- You are responsible for 2D design and 3D modelling for the structures of super yachts with Autocad or Rhino & Siemens NX or Nupas Cadmatic.
- You are responsible of the technical assessments done by the team considering manufacturability and feasibility with the cooperation of other disciplines.
- You are responsible of detailed engineering packages based on basic design and technical specifications.
- You are able to come up with creative and interdisciplinary solutions for complex problems to provide manufacturing support.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Naval Architecture (or similar)
- Minimum 7 years of related work experience and experience in coordinating a (small) team
- Knowledge in yacht building and experience with Constructive Design
- Experience with Basic and Detail Engineering
- Knowledge of the rules of class societies within the related discipline
- Knowledge about the Production Process
- Experience with Nupas or Siemens NX
- Affinity and knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD systems such as Autocad/ Rhino
Working at Forexx
Our motto for our employees is "Unleash Your Second Power". We will put you and your knowledge, skills, and drive at center stage. This means that we will first take a close look at your talents and then see what opportunities and challenging projects match them.
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
- Challenging assignments with leading clients.
- Competitive salary (range between € 4.400,- and € 5.500,-) and fringe benefits.
- A career plan & training and coaching.
- A professional program focused on personal development.
- An interesting network of colleagues in the fields of techniques and technology with whom you can get acquainted during frequent, pleasant information and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Relocation and expat support.
Share with your netwerk:
- Forexx does not only look at context, but also if there is a personal match
- Forexx helps you with your Future Employability: Unleash your second power
- We work for top companies within our branches
Haven't found the vacancy you're looking for?
Leave your CV here
Leave your CV here