Project Manager- Yacht Building
- Sector: Ship & Yacht Engineering
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Jacht- en scheepsbouw
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Areas of expertise: Interieur, projectmanagement
- Education level: HBO
Are you a born leader with a passion for yacht building? Then we would like to get in touch with you! We are looking for a Project Manager.
About the job
As a Project Manager you lead a project team that is responsible for the interior of a new superyacht. Under your leadership, the team takes care of all finishing aspects of the luxury interior, mechanical installations and steel structures. You guide team members within the design and engineering process, while keeping a close eye on planning and budget.
From the moment the order is placed by the customer, you play an important role in the realization of the yacht. You act as a spokesman and intermediary between different parties. You regularly consult with the interior designer, engineers from other departments and co-builders about the budget and the feasibility of the interior. You conclude contracts with suppliers together with the purchasing department. During the entire process, you monitor the customer's wishes and realign them with him where necessary.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have HBO work and thinking level;
- You have at least 10 years of work experience, of which at least 3 years in a similar position;
- You have extensive, professional knowledge in the field of outfitting aspects of a yacht and you are familiar with the REG Yacht Code;
- You know better than anyone how to monitor the overview when it comes to planning, budgets and project capacity;
- You are able to think and work analytically, with both spatial and technical insight, in a solution-oriented and multidisciplinary way;
- You are social and proactive;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
Working at Forexx
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
- Challenging assignments with leading clients.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- Excellent facilities to support you in your work and assignment.
- A professional program focused on personal development.
- An interesting network of colleagues in the fields of techniques and technology with whom you can get acquainted during frequent, pleasant information and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Forexx does not only look at context, but also if there is a personal match
- Forexx helps you with your Future Employability: Unleash your second power
- We work for top companies within our branches
Leave your CV here