Senior Structural Design Engineer
- Sector: Ship & Yacht Engineering
- Location: Rotterdam
- Industry: Shipbuilding Engineering
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: Bachelor/ Master
Are you an energetic and ambitious team player with a passion for yacht building? Then we would like to get in touch with you for a role in the one of the leading Dutch yacht building companies.
About the job
- You receive the design and calculations from naval architects and FEM engineers in a way that you are involved in the beginning of basic design and in detail design until production phase.
- You are responsible for 2D design and 3D modelling for the structures of super yachts with Autocad or Rhino & Siemens NX or Nupas Cadmatic.
- You will be making technical assessments considering manufacturability and feasibility with the cooperation of other disciplines.
- You will create detailed engineering packages based on basic design and technical specifications.
- Analyze and check the drawings in the process from engineering to production and delivery.
- You are able to come up with creative and interdisciplinary solutions for complex problems to provide manufacturing support.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have at least Bachelor’s degree on Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (or similar)
- You have minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- You have knowledge in yacht building and experience with constructive design
- You have experience with basic and detail engineering
- You have knowledge about production process
- You have experience with Nupas or Siemens NX
- You have experience with 2D and 3D CAD systems such as Autocad / Rhino
Working at Forexx
Our motto for our employees "Unleash your second power". We’ll put you and your knowledge, skills, and drive at center stage. This means that we’ll first take a close look at your talents and then see what opportunities and challenging projects match them.
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
- Challenging assignments with leading clients.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- A career plan & training and coaching.
- A professional program focused on personal development.
- An interesting network of colleagues in the fields of techniques and technology with whom you can get acquainted during frequent, pleasant information and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Relocation and expat support.
- Forexx does not only look at context, but also if there is a personal match
- Forexx helps you with your Future Employability: Unleash your second power
- We work for top companies within our branches
Leave your CV here