Software Engineer (PLC Scada)
- Sector: Ship & Yacht Engineering
- Location: Nijmegen
- Industry: Software Engineering
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: Bachelor/ Master
Are you a proactive, steadfast engineer with experience in electricity and commissioning? Then we would like to get in touch with you! We are looking for a PLC Software Engineer
About the job
You are responsible for translating the wishes and requirements of the customer into a technical design of the automation solution in the yacht. You design, build, and implement customer-specific software programming PLC and SCADA software based on functional designs preparing application designs and functional designs testing and commissioning installations completing finishing points and producing documentation.
Specifically, your tasks will look like this:
- Responsible for the design of the various electrical installations;
- Is part of the preparation, supervision and implementation of electronic installations in engineering and installation at home and abroad;
- Is responsible for writing, commissioning & testing PLC controls of equipment;
- Designs and revises electrical schematics;
- Supervises suppliers and technicians in the electrical field;
- Provides technical solutions in the event of malfunctions of existing installations;
- Contributes to the new engineering software/hardware to be set up;
- Set up development and test systems;
- Makes proposals at all times that lead to improvement;
- Performs Service and Commissioning (IBS) tasks on board the yachts at home and abroad.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience with PLC programming
- You have knowledge of both the mechanical operation, the hydraulically controlled systems, electricity and software
- Good knowledge of PLC, HMI and/or DCS control techniques, preferably you have worked with Siemens
- Be able to read, understand and create electrical diagrams
Working at Forexx
Our motto for our employees is "Unleash Your Second Power". We will put you and your knowledge, skills, and drive at center stage. This means that we will first take a close look at your talents and then see what opportunities and challenging projects match them.
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
- Challenging assignments with leading clients.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- A career plan & training and coaching.
- A professional program focused on personal development.
- An interesting network of colleagues in the fields of techniques and technology with whom you can get acquainted during frequent, pleasant information and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Relocation and expat support.
- Forexx does not only look at context, but also if there is a personal match
- Forexx helps you with your Future Employability: Unleash your second power
- We work for top companies within our branches
Leave your CV here