Team Lead Electrical &Automation
- Sector: Ship & Yacht Engineering
- Location: Rotterdam Area
- Industry: Shipbuilding
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious team lead for one of the leading Dutch shipbuilders in the Netherlands!
About the job
As Lead Electrical Engineer, you are responsible for guiding the Electrical Design & Engineering team in delivering the full Electrical scope of work for a wide range of Shipbuilding projects. You coach and guide your colleagues, monitor the progress of subcontractors and develop engineering solutions to Electrical design challenges.
Your tasks include:
- Leading a small or mid-size Electrical & Automation engineering team during the execution of the project
- Perform and check the design of electrical installations, drive and automation systems onboard ships
- Leading and executing the development of the key documents (i.e. Key One Line Diagrams, Cable List, Block Diagrams, etc.)
- Preparation of project specifications and problem definition, as well as the development of innovative solutions
- Prepare specifications, datasheets and requisitions for electrical equipment onboard different types of vessels
- Maintain contact with Clients and Vendors to gather information to prepare and evaluate bid offers, as well as attending progress meetings
- Perform inter-disciplinary progress checks and attend meetings with clients and vendors
For this role we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or in other relevant area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design of (complex) electrical & automation systems, preferably in ships, offshore or industrial installations
- Experience in working in large project environments with high level of complexity and with leading an engineering team up to 10 people
Working at Forexx
Our motto for our employees is "Unleash Your Second Power". We will put you and your knowledge, skills, and drive at center stage. This means that we will first take a close look at your talents and then see what opportunities and challenging projects match them.
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
- Challenging assignments with leading clients
- Competitive salary (range between € 4.400,- and € 5.500,-) and fringe benefits.
- A career plan & training and coaching
- A professional program focused on personal development.
- An interesting network of colleagues in the fields of techniques and technology with whom you can get acquainted during frequent, pleasant information and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Relocation and expat support
- Forexx does not only look at context, but also if there is a personal match
- Forexx helps you with your Future Employability: Unleash your second power
- We work for top companies within our branches
Leave your CV here