Teamlead System Engineering
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: High Tech
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: HBO
For a young, ambitious, and fast-growing company within the High Tech industry that is active worldwide in horticulture, we are looking for an experienced System Engineer. The growth -in combination with the desire for further professionalization- ensures that we are looking for someone with leadership skills or someone who has the ambition to lead a team.
About the job
As Teamlead System Engineering, you lead the system engineering team and are responsible for the personnel, competence development, and operational processes of the department. You actively engage within the projects and develop your team and department on the job. As Teamlead, you work with a high degree of independence and are given a lot of responsibility. You will work in a dynamic, changing organization where processes and procedures are far from set in stone. You can think in structures and standards and can communicate these within the team. With your technical and organizational knowledge, you will be a valuable sparring partner for your team as well as fellow team leads and managers.
For this job, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- At least a technical HBO education with additional deepening in systems engineering;
- You have extensive experience in the design and development of complex mechatronic systems within a dynamic project environment;
- You have demonstrable experience within a mechatronic systems integrator where there are complex system dynamics and actively contributed to optimization issues.
- You have leadership and motivational skills and can think in structures and implement them;
- You enjoy working together, know how to keep an overview, and have a real hands-on builder mentality;
- Vision and direction for your department and the ability to coach them in the field
Working at Forexx
Our motto for our employees is "Unleash Your Second Power"/. We will put you and your knowledge, skills, and drive at center stage. This means that we will first take a close look at your talents and then see what opportunities and challenging projects match them.
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
- Salary between €4250,- and €5500,- gross per month, depending on experience
- Challenging assignments at leading clients
- Competitive secondary terms of employment
- A career plan & training, and coaching
- A professional program focused on personal development and growth
- An interesting network of engineering and technology colleagues with whom you can share knowledge during frequent, enjoyable information and knowledge sessions
- Fun and educational internal projects in which software engineers and mechanical engineers work together on products.
- Workshops such as 3D printing workshops, laser cutting, etc.
- Forexx does not only look at context, but also if there is a personal match
- Forexx helps you with your Future Employability: Unleash your second power
- We work for top companies within our branches
Leave your CV here