C# .Net developer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Ede
- Industry: High Tech
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Do you have talent for programming and solving complex questions? Are you a software developer with experience in the latest technologies? Then we are looking for you as C # .NET Developer!
About the job
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Develop our innovative health care platform, with which we can develop applications that benefits millions of people. Working for our customer gives you the opportunity to create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape.
You are responsible for
You will make an important contribution to our challenging and technologically innovative solutions. The platform is the basis of all our web-based applications and is secure, scalable, rule-based / model-driven. You assist the team in the following topics:
1. Deployment and containerization of a health platform using (Windows) Docker containers (possibly using Linux Docker containers with Mono or .NET Core instead, but that does not seem feasible yet)
2. Building an automated acceptance test on API-level using SpecFlow. You deliver a high quality, complete and well-tested code.
You are a part of
You work within an enthusiastic team of professional developers in Ede, within which a lot of knowledge is shared.
Because our software benefits the care landscape, you contribute your way to improving care for millions of people worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• HBO / Wo work and thinking level (completed degree in IT is favorable);
• At least 3 years of software development experience;
• Knowledge of object-oriented, test driven development with C# .NET (or possibly Java);
• At least 2 years of experience with Docker
• Experience with Windows Docker containers is an advantage
• Experience with Linux, Mono, .NET Core, Kubernetes, microservices is an advantage
• Experience with TFS is an advantage
• Experience with metrics, Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana is an advantage
• Experience with SpecFlow is an advantage
• Experience with CI / CD, DevOps, Cloud and Agile / Scrum is an advantage;
• You are independent and know how to coordinate with fellow developers;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language both orally and in writing.
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie