Contamination Control specialist
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Are you eager to further develop your expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? If so, then the job of a Contamination Control Specialist at our customer within the T&D organization could be the perfect next step in your career.
The department of our customer, Technology & Development (T&D), is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers. Our customer sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to their customers.
About the job
As a contamination control specialist you are responsible for specifying the requirements with respect to cleanliness of systems and parts. Furthermore you are responsible for proper execution of the requirements by actively participate in design reviews teams. The contamination specialist is responsible for the functional qualification of systems. Focus area is surface analysis and photochemistry. In case of issues / failures you are in the lead to perform root cause analyses and generate alternatives to meet the contamination control requirements.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsible for contamination control design rules in order to meet requirements.
- Propose new ideas and support the organization within the field of contamination control
- Takes the lead to specify the necessary cleanliness requirements of a (part of) system, in order to achieve the desired functionality.
- Is responsible for the proper documentation of specifications, supporting calculations, and tests.
- Provides means and methods to verify the specifications and performs the tests.
- Has knowledge of detecting, mimicking and controlling contamination and if needed designs tools for above mentioned purposes.
- Achieves results by literature search, experimental testing or supervision of external research activities.
Education & Skills:
- Academic level or HBO+ in material science, chemical engineering, chemistry, physics, mechanics or similar.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong focus on materials, analytical chemistry, surface chemistry, contamination control.
- Solid experimental and/or theoretical experience in the above mentioned field of interest either in research or industry.
- Has knowledge on material characterization and / or surface analysis.
- Experience within a cleanroom environment.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good communicational skills and able to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good knowledge of English.
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie