Data Governance Lead
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Data Governance Lead - Travel 10%
Do you love being a Business Liaison in a complex and dynamic business environment? Do you want to play a lead role in the fundaments for Operational Excellence? Are you challenged by improving Data Quality for ASML’s Supply Chain? Would you enjoy working on Data Governance with the Business by answering complex business questions and processes with simple (master) data solutions? If so, then this might be the right job opportunity for you!
About the job
As Data Governance Lead you are responsible for driving Data Quality of specific functional areas or business processes within ASML.
You will lead and manage a Data Governance Board, a multidisciplinary team across different business processes and IT. This board enables and supports Business Process Owners to achieve their Data Quality targets. In addition, you will be actively participating in business improvement projects initiated by Business Process Owners to ensure Data Governance is embedded within these projects.
ASML strives to become ‘best-in-class’ in Operational Excellence. Data Governance supports business to achieve this by having efficient processes. Business Process Owners at ASML own the data and achieve timely, consistent, accurate and complete data both during creation and maintenance.
- You will define and maintain Supply Chain data framework:
- Have accurate & complete data definition model (incl. standards & ownerships)
- Optimize data processes with Business and IT
- Embed roles and responsibilities in the organization
- Define data metrics and reporting dashboards
- You will review and analyze impact of business process change requests on Data framework
- You will audit Business Process Owners on adherence to Data framework and data creation & maintenance processes
- You will measure and report data quality and define data improvement initiatives
- You will prepare and drive implementation / improvement plans together with relevant stakeholders
- You will gather Business requirements and translate them towards IT
- Master degree in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical business administration
- 8 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 3 directly relevant or similar to this role in complex international environments
- Experience with supply chain management, configuration management and manufacturing processes with focus on planning (e.g. MRP, S&OP)
- Experience with change management within high skilled organization
- Experience in Consulting and/or High Tech industry, low volume industries is a pre
- Experience in (master) data management and/or SAP applications is a pre
- Excellent stakeholder management, able to build relationships at different hierarchical levels.
- Conceptual thinker on strategic and tactical level, able to translate data analysis in improvement initiatives
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Good communication and convincing / negotiation skills
- Pro-active attitude, driven for improvement
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie