Dry Etching Process Engineer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
In this role, you have the opportunity to initiate and work on process engineering & development projects in the area of plasma etching for integrated thin film applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process.
About the job
- Developing dry etching processes for internal and external customers;
- Supporting the Dry engineering cluster program;
- Interaction with Project Managers, Sales, Product Engineers and Operators/Technicians
You are responsible for:
- All plasma etching equipment in the cleanrooms, maintaining the processes at a good and stable level.
- Application and development of (new) processes inside the field of plasma etching, mostly within the context of a project.
- Participating in projects realizing the agreed deliverables, contributing or making relevant technological choices inside the field of plasma etching, during the different stages of the project for both Internal and external clients.
- Judging the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the need for new developments in the field of plasma etching.
- Continually developing your technological knowledge and expertise within your field
- Participating in multi-disciplinary teams for purchasing new equipment in the field of plasma etch equipment, contributing by designing the process requirements/ specifications and process acceptance protocols
- Coaching engineers and technicians
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues.
- Complying with the ESH policy, rules and regulations
Highly motivated and skilled team of (Senior) Process Engineers and Technicians, who are highly experienced in supporting customers both internal and external, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, NXP, Holst to highly innovative start-ups.
The Process and Maintenance Engineering group is part of the Operations team of the MEMS and Micro Devices Department and consists of about 25 experts.
We focus on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields of MEMS, flexible devices, sensors, actuators, switches, harvesters for lighting, medical and semiconductor applications.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to develop yourself and your expertise.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of the exact sciences.
- Experience in process engineering & development.
- Experience in working with project teams in technological area.
- In-depth knowledge of plasma etching technology used for thin film processing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- Capable of combining physical and chemical knowledge in order to understand the complex plasma etch processes and their interaction with thin films.
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment.
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English
This role will appeal to you if you enjoy working in cross-functional teams and have an affinity with innovative development projects to be lead towards manufacturing.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Vragen? Neem contact op
Please reach out to Irene Naus at +31 (0) 40 - 2916450 or email@example.com
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie