Electrical CDE Engineer
- Sector: Alle
- Location: Best
- Industry: High Tech
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Are you concept-minded, and a proven team player? We would like to connect with you! We are looking for an Electrical CDE Engineer.
About the job
As an electrical CDE engineer at Philips, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services (PInS), and their customers. This team is part of the Mechatronic Equipment department, which is responsible for specification, design, and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. Within this department, the group E-HW & SW Motion Control carries responsibility for the electrical and software control of this equipment.
Your job tasks entail:
- Contribution to specification, design, and detailing of the electrical design;
- Responsibility for the realization of electrical layout and schematic drawings.
- Responsibility for, e.g. EMC aspects, and generating customer compliant technical product documentation (TPD) using CAD programs.
- Reviewing specifications, and participating in the realization and debugging of electrical systems.
We are looking for someone with:
• A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
• At least 5 years working experience - 3 years in ASML environment.
• Knowledge of ASML E-Design guidelines, component databases, and EDEV way of working.
• Experience with designing and documenting modules/subassemblies.
• A customer-centric attitude.
• Ability to make a work break-down, and a planning for your own work.
• Broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design.
• Broad knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation.
• Ability to make detailed designs of cabling, field boxes, and Electrical cabinets.
• Experience with regulations for developing semiconductor equipment.
• Experience with CE, EMC, and UL regulations.
• Experience in working with (for detailed wiring (DW’s) functional blocks:
o Microsoft Visio;
o ASML Capital tool
Working at Forexx
Forexx is a secondment and consultancy company for technical professionals. We focus on several niche markets (Civil, High Tech, Manufacturing, Marine & Offshore) in the technical & technology domain. We support our project based clients with capacity, expertise, or optimalisation and transition requests. Our market is broadly oriented with small companies as well as multinationals. What they all have in common: the spirit of a start-up when it comes to developing and improving their product or concept.
Our motto is ‘The Future of Employability’: prepare companies for the future by finding the right staff. We believe that people are the most valuable asset to a business when it comes to achieving future success.
Are we a match? Good, then we would like to offer you:
• Challenging jobs at prominent clients.
• Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.
• Great facilities to support you in your job and task.
• Guidance for personal development.
• An interesting network of colleagues in the field of Technique and Technology. Frequently, we organize information and knowledge sessions, as well as informal drinks.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie