- Sector: Marine & Offshore
- Location: Rotterdam area
- Industry: Maritime
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment of the shipbuilding industry? We have several positions open for electrical engineers.
About the job
You will create your own engineering planning schedule together with the lead engineer. You start with the basic engineering followed by the detail drawings. You make sure that you have all information needed to complete the engineering projects, as well keep in mind all classification rules and the customer requirements.
- overall single line drawings
- multi-line drawings of electrical cabinets
- cable block and connection diagrams
- cabinet layout drawings
- general arrangement plans
- technical specifications for quotations and purchasing
- calculations for various machines and systems.
- Bachelor or master degree (electrical engineering, electrotechnology, mechatronics or other;)
- Knowledge of E-plan , CAD systems is a pre;
- Several years experience in a similar position (preferably within the yacht/shipbuilding industry) ;
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Vragen? Neem contact op
Mike van Strien
Accountmanager Marine & Offshore
Tel: +31 (0) 40 29 164 50
Mob: +31 (0)6 22 990 758
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie