Integral Project Manager
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Forexx is looking for an integral project manager in the Eindhoven area.
About the job
As an integral project manager you are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment. You are end to end responsible from project initiation until volume production of complex mechatronic systems and modules.
You manage these projects with a (large) multidisciplinary team of highly skilled, mainly technical experts, that’s why we expect you to have mechatronic expertise as well as professional project management skills.
You are responsible for:
- The delivery of innovative mechatronic systems from development until manufacturing and customer acceptance;
- Delivering within boundaries as agreed in project assignment (time, quality, budget and scope);
- Leading the team on technical aspects in close cooperation with a System Architect assuring decision taking in the technical domain;
- Monitoring and control project progress including supply chain and manufacturing activities;
- Managing stakeholders: external customers as well as internal stakeholders at various managerial levels and functional domain (T&D, business, manufacturing and others);
- Managing external partners and component suppliers;
- Applying the project management and development processes of the organization;
- Contribute to the continuous development of the project management competency of the department.
- A degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related;
- Academic working and thinking level;
- Professional project management skills, preferably certified (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA);
- At least 5 to 10 years experience as a project leader for high-end equipment, leading multidisciplinary development team(s);
- You have knowledge of Design for Excellence;
- Successful track record within equipment development projects;
- You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people;
- You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality;
- Good communication skills verbal and written in English and Dutch;
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for a couple of weeks – few times per year.
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
Coaching on hard and soft skills;
An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie