- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: High Tech
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
As a TPD (Technical Product Documentation) and LCM (Life Cycle Management) engineer you are responsible for managing the configuration of products in our Data Management system Windchill cPLM.
About the job
The TPD - LCM engineer will work in mulit-disciplinary project teams and reports to the project leader. He/she will also be part of the Way of Working competence team and develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements. The candidate should have a MBO+ or Bachelor level, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Product development.
- knowledge of product lifecyle management
- experience with a data management system Windchill cPLM
- experience in a production environment and/or
- experience in a product development environment
- Flexible, accurate and precise
- Affinity with product development
- Planning and prioritizing own work
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch
- Building and maintaining the Bill of Material of a product in our Data Management system
- Initiating and reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release rules and implementation
- Supporting project engineers on uploading and maintaining all relevant technical product documentation for parts and packaging in our data management system
- Supporting engineers in the definition of parts and packaging
- Reporting on part and packaging status
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie