Lead Electrical Engineer
- Sector: Marine & Offshore
- Location: Sliedrecht
- Industry: Maritime
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Are you intrested to work with reliable and innovative equipments for Vessels?
Have you workexperiende in Shipbuilding, Dredging, offshore and mining industries?
Do you have technical knowledge about Electrical Power Systems?
Our client offers you a challenging job within a succesful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader.
About the job
As Lead Engineer Electrical Power Systems you coordinate the electrical engineering work relating to the power systems for new built dredging and offshore vessels. During the engineering, production, installation and commissioning phases you will remain responsible for the systems you have designed. In addition you will offer technical leadership to engineers within the project team. Meaning you will have intensive contact with your colleagues from Automation, Shipbuilding, and Mechanical Engineering. When the commissioning phase starts you will join the commission team and support them with your specific knowledge on the Electrical systems of your project.
- Do you have a Bachelor in Electrical engineering ?
- Do you have three years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the Marine industry.
- You have extensive technical knowledge on power systems (generators, motors, transformers, switchboards, VFD’s etc)
Working at Forexx
As a (job description) you will be permanently employed by Forexx and you will support our clients on location with your expertise and experience. Assignments usually have a duration of 1 to 2 years.For the long term, this means that you can execute multiple projects at Forexx within a few years, allowing you to gain experience in various environments and branches and in addition with multiple products and technologies.
Together with our personal development program, this diversity forms the basis of our “Future Employability” promise. You can read more about this on our website.You can also expect our personal approach from your colleagues at the office.Whether it concerns assignment-related matters or personal questions. You can always call us and if you wish you can come to the office or we will come to you. So that you can use 100% for the customer and with that Forexx. A regular conversation with your account manager at order location is standard at Forexx.
What else can you expect:
- Competitive salary and modern benefits
- Excellent facilities to support you in your work and assignment, such as transport, communication, administration and training
-A professional program focused on personal development
- Challenging assignments with prominent clients
- An interesting network of colleagues in the field of Technology and Technology with information and knowledge sharing sessions on a frequent basis and, of course, a cozy gathering or party to relax in time.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie