Lead Engineer Naval Architecture
- Sector: Marine & Offshore
- Location: Rotterdam Area
- Industry: Maritime
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: WO Werktuigbouwkunde , WO Scheepsbouwkunde , HBO Scheepsbouwkunde , HBO Overig , HBO Werktuigbouwkunde
Are you a born leader? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
As a Lead Engineer Naval Architecture you are responsible for developing engineering solutions for products, technology, production processes and installation of our clients in Shipbuilding.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Functionally lead, coach and develop engineers of your team;
- Give technical advice in tenders and potential barriers or issues;
- Revise the basic engineering package;
- Set up 3D model of the systems, equipment, procedures and constructions;
- Analyze and assess customer requirements;
- Examine the processed drawings on consistency;
- Support internal and external stakeholders during implementation, production and aftersales;
- Identify bottlenecks in processes, installations and equipment.
- Document activities performed on processes, installations and equipments.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Naval Architecture (or other);
- At least two years of experience in a similar position;
- Great leadership skills
- Excellent command of English.
Working at Forexx
We embrace our responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and seek to encourage the sustainable participation of our professionals. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. A clear but above all personal communication with our professionals.
We stimulate our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up to date through coaching and an educational budget. This way the skills of our professionals will always match with the wishes of our clients and makes sure that our professionals will be able to work until their retirement.
Working conditions we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent secondary working conditions such as a pension, discount on your health insurance, the possibility of a company car etc
• Professional development including an annual education budget
• Coaching on hard and soft skills
• Challenging assignments at the national level
• An interesting network of Technical Professionals in various sectors within the Marine & offshore unit
Vragen? Neem contact op
Accountmanager Marine & Offshore
Tel: +31 (0) 40 29 164 50
Mob: +31 (0)6 10 53 40 40
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie