Line Manager Data Governance
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Do you want to lead, inspire and empower a team of Data Governance Leads? Would you like to drive the Data Governance department to the next level on Product related data to realize the future Vision? Do you have a passion for improving the quality and availability of our data? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
About the job
Job Mission - 10% travel
As Line Manager Data Governance you are responsible for driving Data Quality of Product related data within ASML.
You will be actively managing Data Governance Leads, who lead operational Data Governance Board(s) and are participating in business improvement projects initiated by Business Process Owners to ensure Data Governance is embedded within these projects.
In addition, you will lead and manage a tactical Data Governance Board, a multidisciplinary team across different business processes and IT. This board enables and supports Business Process Owners to achieve their Data Quality targets.
ASML strives to become ‘best-in-class’ in Operational Excellence. Data governance is an enabler for Operational Excellence. Business Process Owners at ASML own the data and achieve timely, consistent, accurate and complete data both during creation and
- You will lead the team that drives Data Quality of Product related data thru Data Governance Board(s)
- Measure and report data quality and define data improvement initiatives
- Prepare and drive implementation / improvement plans together with relevant stakeholders
- You will lead the team that manages Data Framework of Product related data in ASML Data Governance Center:
- Have accurate & complete data definition model (incl. standards & ownerships)
- Optimize data processes with Business and IT
- Embed roles and responsibilities in the organization
- You will review and analyze impact of business process change requests on Data framework
- You will audit Business Process Owners on adherence to Data framework and data creation & maintenance processes
- You will also participate actively in development of our future way of working together with your team in the Data Management improvement initiatives
- You will interface with cross sectorial stakeholders to align expectations on Data Quality to maximize business value
- You will work and take care for the team that is committed to Data Quality and works in a crucial process for Operations sector
- You will get a great learning and developing position in a work environment that allows you to shape Data Governance for the years to come
- Master degree in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical business administration
- 7-10 years relevant work experience, of which 2-3 years relevant experience in leading groups
- Experience with supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing processes with focus on planning (e.g. MRP, S&OP) & configuration management
- Experience with change management within complex organization
- Knowledge of SAP is a must, Team Center is a pre
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities
- Experience in project management
- Leadership skills, driven for results, capable to act under high pressure
- Pro-active attitude, goal oriented, flexible
- Out of the box thinking and change management skills
- Strong personality(flexible on some occasions and firm on others)
- Capable of building networks and working with people with different backgrounds at various hierarchical levels
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements
- Able to build successful teams
- Good communication and convincing / negotiation skills
Context of the position
Reports to the Senior Manager MRP (Material Requirements Planning) & Master Data Management (MDM) and has direct reports (5 people).
The sector Supply Chain Management (part of Operations) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply chain activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect.
The role involves working closely with stakeholders from many different departments like Supply Chain Management, Finance, Procurement, Development & Engineering, Sales, Marketing and worldwide ASML factories.
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie