Line Manager Data Management
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Do you want to lead, inspire and empower a team of Data Experts? Would you like to drive the Data Support department to the next level on Data Management to realize the future Vision? Do you have a passion for improving the quality and availability of our Supply Chain data? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
About the job
You will support with your team data initiatives & projects the improvement of Data Quality and the strategic plans, in order to realize ASML’s Supply Chain roadmap for 2025.
- You will lead the team that drives Data Quality and executes data changes at ASML’s Supply Chain
- You will also participate actively in development of our future way of working together with your team in the Data Management improvement initiatives
- You will interface with cross sectorial stakeholders to align expectations on Data Quality to maximize business value
- You will work and take care for the team that is committed to Data Quality and works in a crucial process for Operations sector
- You will get a great learning and developing position in a work environment that allows you to shape Data Management for the years to come
- Master degree in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical business administration
- 7-10 years relevant work experience, of which 2-3 years relevant experience in leading groups
- Experience with supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing processes with focus on planning & configuration management
- Experience with change management within complex organization
- Knowledge of SAP is a must, Team Center is a pre
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities
- Experience in project management
- Leadership skills, driven for results, capable to act under high pressure
- Pro-active attitude, goal oriented, flexible
- Out of the box thinking and change management skills
- Strong personality( flexible on some occasions and firm on others)
- Capable of building networks and working with people with different backgrounds at various hierarchical levels
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements
- Able to build successful teams
Context of the position
Reports to the Senior Manager MRP (Material Requirements Planning) & Master Data Management (MDM) and has direct reports ( around 12 people).
The sector Supply Chain Management (part of Operations) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply chain activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect.
The role involves working closely with stakeholders from many different departments like Supply Chain Management, Finance, Procurement, Development & Engineering, Sales, Marketing and worldwide ASML factories.
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie