- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Best
- Industry: Medische industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As the Manufacturing Engineer, you are the representative of Operations in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. You will improve production processes with lean mythologies. You will improve product quality via DfX.
About the job
As the Manufacturing Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Defines, implements new/changed processes and leads the first production models for projects within own Building Block.
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities
- Introduces new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block
- Working close together with other functions within Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right processes
- Participates in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements
- Creates and maintains manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions), provides training
- Defines and implements improvements (e.g. via A3, Prince2, Green Belt) within the building block to increase yield, output and cost
- Analyzes field performance data (e.g. DEFOA), installation test-results, and customer related complaints, in order to initiate improvements.
- Prepares and introduces changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products.
You will be part of the Global Operations IGT-Systems organization. The IGT Operations organization is responsible for the manufacturing, delivery and installation of medical devices used for image guided therapy applications worldwide.
- With minimum a Bachelor degree in e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering
- With strong personal & communication (English &Dutch) skills
- Who has experience in leading multi-disciplinary (global) projects
- With a continuous improvement mindset
- With a result driven and quality driven approach
- With proven experience in high tech medical device business
- Who has experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects
- Who has experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Who has experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
- Who has preferably a Green Belt (expertise within DfX, DMAIC, Lean) and has knowledge on statistical tools.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Vragen? Neem contact op
For more information, please call Irene Naus +31 (0) 40 - 2916450 or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie