Mechanical Designer Process
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Our client provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Their key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometer.
The Development and Engineering department defines, develops and realizes the industry-leading lithography systems they are famous for. Responding to customer needs, multi-disciplinary teams take ground-breaking ideas from customer goal through technical concept to working prototype.
About the job
- To manage the configuration of functional modules, supporting and advising the team members on engineering processes and way of working.
- To develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements and carry out Way of Working Competence guidelines.
The Mechanical Designer Process reports to the team leader, is operational within multidisciplinary projects and comes in touch with every engineering process step. You will work together in multidisciplinary teams, get involved in international opportunities, and will receive individual performance & talent management.
- Supporting and advising engineers on way of working and processes for parts, tools and spare parts.
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of parts, tools, packing and spare parts.
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of the Bill of Material and manufacturing sequence.
- Setup and maintenance of the high level Bill of Material of a functional module.
- Reporting on part/tool/packing/spare definition status and progress.
- Reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release rules and implementation.
- Facilitator / Chairman of the change control board.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in both production and development environments.
- Familiar with the V-model Way of Working.
- Preferably experience in ASML mechanical engineering Way of Working.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII).
- Experience with Improvement Proposals and Engineering Change Processes.
- NX, TC and SAP experience is a must.
- Experience in managing complex design structures in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive her/his own development.
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie