Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Sector: Marine & Offshore
- Location: Vlissingen
- Industry: Maritime
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Are you an Mechanical Engineer with experience in the designing process of the Shipbuilding industry? Do you have knowledge about leading a team and know how to work with specification, selection and integration of all mechanical systems on board of vessels ? Let’s get in contact!
About the job
The main activities within this department are:
- Leading a team of Engineers:
- System Design and creation of P&ID's for auxiliary systems;
- Designing ladders/hatches/doors and more!
- Integration of the complete propulsion train;
- Integration of the HVAC installation;
- Design, specification and integration of purchased parts or systems;
- 3D arrangements of technical spaces (incl. maintenance aspects);
- 3D routing of piping, ducting and cabling in a CAD environment;
- Support to the building yard from production till delivery of the vessel.
Skills & Experience:
Professional education on Bachelor or Master level related to mechanical systems.
Experience in the engineering of high end ships or piping systems.
Experience and broad knowledge of piping systems in shipbuilding.
Experience with CAD software. Experience with statutory bodies.
Experience in working in a 3D environment.
Good command of the English language (written and verbal).
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie