- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: High Tech
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Are you a Team Lead with experience in New Product Introduction and do you feel comfortable in managing the activities of several teams and large industrial projects? Forexx might be looking for you!
About the job
- Leads large industrial projects which lead to innovations in a single domain process.
- To lead and direct his team(s) in order to achieve project objectives, meeting time and budget requirements, and to direct all project resources in order to realize the desired goals for the project(s).
- To determine project risks and to define corrective action(s).
- Manages activities of several NPI teams.
- Formulates the midterm policy for his NPI discipline and processes, resulting into a strategic plan.
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing; has budget responsibility.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Typically manages subordinate NPI Team Leaders.
- Prepares product introduction operations and investment plans.
- Supervises, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
• Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management or the Program Manager; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, KPIs risk assessment and quality standards to be used
• Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
• Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
• Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
• Manages own project team with accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
Coaching on hard and soft skills;
An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Vragen? Neem contact op
For more info, you can contact Irene Naus +31 (0) 40 - 2916450
or send an email to: email@example.com
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie