NPI Technology Specialist
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Best
- Industry: Medische industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong industrial technology and process background to join the global Mother and Child care group. The successful candidate will be an established industrial technology professional with a background in the FMCG, White Goods, Automotive or Medical Device manufacturing area and clear record on leading industrialization introduction tooling and process development in manufacturing areas for Medical and non Medical products.
Clear process and tooling knowledge in:
- Plastic injection molding
- Injection stretch blow molding
- Liquid Silicon Injection molding
- 2k molding
- Manual and automatic assembly
- Decoration technology
About the job
- Overall responsibility for leading and co-develop with NPI Engineering content for M&CC projects, acting as cross projects industrial technology expert and point of contact for all relevant tooling and process technology content including advanced development and part of industrial technology strategy.
- Overall responsibility for leading content for large continues improvement Projects, supporting the industrialization plan for the NPI group.
- Responsible for Manufacturing technology with proved experiences in industrial introduction in automations, tooling [Injection (Blow) Moulding; extrusion (Blow) Moulding, Compression Moulding and printing techniques] development. With a focus on new Plastic moulding techniques (2K; 3K and multilayer) and new materials.
- Responsible to define and maintain: “tool-release” and “tool-lifetime” procedure E2E.
- Acting as the Process and Tooling Engineering interface to Innovation Design teams, conducting thorough DFA/DFM studies, assisting with development team design reviews to ensure robust designs for manufacturing extending also in:
- RFQ assessment
- AT/SAT consultancy (including risk based assessment)
- tooling concept assessment (including risk based assessment)
- tool lifetime and refurbishment assessment (including risk based assessment)
- Project-book requirements
- Source/specify new equipment (Moulds, ancillaries etc.), conducting with overall team robust supplier selection for all new Tooling projects yet as gatekeeper for final tooling technology
- CAPEX development and tracking for responsible Tooling projects.
- Track and report project timing, prepare project summaries and present to stakeholders.
- Provide technical input within PFMEA reviews and linking with clear inputs back to DFMEA influencing the final product design.
- To conduct Tooling Project verifications and validations on a global supplier base, overseeing all tool trials to ensure they are conducted in-line with the processes, producing the necessary documentation for review and ultimately production readiness sign-off.
- Drive Tooling Engineering leadership, discipline, control and communication.
- Drive best awareness/implementation of advances on Technology development in tooling / Moulding to ensure Functional Excellence is maintained.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in NPI group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
We are looking for
- Strong Process and Tooling background with clear evidence of experience in liquid injection Moulding
- Strong DFM, Mold flow analysis, CAD skills and capable to dialogue and influence the design
- Hands-on experience with Injection Mould tool trials, analysis of samples and capability study analysis.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent report writing.
- High Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management, peers, suppliers and customers.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast growing environment using pragmatic problem solving skills
- Results orientated, self-motivated, drive and initiative and ‘Can do’ attitude.
Working at Forexx
We embrace our responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and seek to encourage the sustainable participation of our professionals. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. A clear but above all personal communication with our professionals.
We stimulate our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up to date through coaching and an educational budget. This way the skills of our professionals will always match with the wishes of our clients and makes sure that our professionals will be able to work until their retirement.
Working conditions we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary working conditions such as a pension, discount on your health insurance, the possibility of a company car etc
- Professional development including an annual education budget
- Coaching on hard and soft skills
- Challenging assignments at the national level
- An interesting network of Technical Professionals in various sectors
Vragen? Neem contact op
Get in touch with Irene Naus +31 (0) 40 - 2916450 or send an email to email@example.com
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie