- Sector: Marine & Offshore
- Location: Leiden area
- Industry: Maritime
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: HBO Scheepsbouwkunde
Are you that motivated outfitting engineer with a passion for the yachtbuilding industry?
About the job
You are part of a project team in which you are responsible for the delivery of the engineering package related to outfitting (stairs, doors, hatches, deck equipment, railings, etc).You will make sure that the whole planning and documentation is deliverd in time.
- Several years of experience as an Outfitting Engineer.
- Advanced experience with relevant software.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken en written.
- Great communication skills.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Vragen? Neem contact op
Mike van Strien
Accountmanager Marine & Offshore
Tel: +31 (0) 40 29 164 50
Mob: +31 (0)6 22 990 758
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie