- Sector: Marine & Offshore
- Location: Nederland
- Industry: Maritime
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer with specialization in P&ID, you will be responsible for the basic engineering of ship systems based upon piping flow diagrams (PFD’s), the ships specifications, classification rules and internal standards, you worked with Nupas Cadmatic and Autocad..
About the job
You will analyse the specifications and/ technical requirements related to products, systems and processes (materials, quality, environment, health, safety, design optimization, product specifications), perform initial opportunity and risk analyses and propose and/or implement for any identified risks.
The engineer delivers the basis for the pipe routing in the ships 3D model and supports the activities during design-, build- and commissioning phases. Calculating and determination of the right sizes of piping is also part of the responsibilities, together with drafting P&ID’s during the basic engineering phase.
- Minimally Professional education on Bachelor or Master level related to mechanical systems
- Minimally 5 years of experience with piping systems in the Maritime or Offshore industry;
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software (Microstation or AutoCAD and Nupas Cadmatic-Piping)
- Good command of English (written & verbal);
- Experience in the engineering of high end (naval) ships or piping systems.
- Experience and broad knowledge of piping systems in shipbuilding.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie