- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
The Packaging Developer provides design and development support by developing structural packaging for consumer products sold globally. The packaging work concerns mainly consumer packaging and transportation packaging, where the consumer packaging requires alignment with the marketing team, e.g. translating marketing requirements into structural packaging requirements. The transportation packaging needs to be configured to suit the supply chain and factories. The aim is to develop structural designs that are appealing to the consumer and at the same time functionally sound and cost effective. All packaging development activities are executed in close cooperation with the production facilities.
The Innovation Site focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products, and is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions.
They are looking at a very challenging growth task to bring faster and more new ideas to the global market. The M&CC team is committed to supporting parents and their babies, giving them the best start in life to set the stage for healthy futures.
One of the key growth areas at the Innovation Site Eindhoven is the Mother and Child Care category.
The Mother & Childcare set-up is international, with supply centers and strategic suppliers spread around the world. The primary working location for this position is the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
About the job
As Packaging Developer, you are responsible for die cut creation in CAD, creating the specification, making prototypes and to organize the packaging release (alignment with the factory and organizing packaging tests locally). The Packaging Developer is responsible for:
• Scheduling the packaging part of a project as part of the project team
• For smaller projects, the packaging developer will be working more independently, but will still align and plan its activities with the packaging lead, project lead, quality, purchasing, factory, etc.
• The packaging developer is involved in artwork development, which is done by an external partner. Understanding of packaging development, printing, manufacturing and assembly process is key.
• Analytical and geometric problem solving ability is required as part of activities in providing packaging specifications on carton dimensions and weights
• Secure the technical product documentation, in particular the data related to packaging dimensions and logistical data. Tasks would be to upload this data to the PLM system Windchill.
• Knowledge of standard packaging materials like paper/carton, plastics, etc.
• Experience with Artios CAD, Cape palletizing software and Windchill is preferred.
• Because you will work with factories, suppliers and innovation sites across the globe, strong communication skills are required, both written and oral.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Packaging Science or related technical discipline like Industrial Design Engineering.
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx:
We embrace our responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and seek to encourage the sustainable participation of our professionals. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. A clear but above all personal communication with our professionals.
We stimulate our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up to date through coaching and an educational budget. This way the skills of our professionals will always match with the wishes of our clients and makes sure that our professionals will be able to work until their retirement.
Working conditions we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent secondary working conditions such as a pension, discount on your health insurance, the possibility of a company car etc
• Professional development including an annual education budget
• Coaching on hard and soft skills
• Challenging assignments at the national level
• An interesting network of Technical Professionals in various sectors
Vragen? Neem contact op
Get in touch with: Irene Naus +31 (0) 40 - 2916450
or send your CV and motivation to: email@example.com
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie