- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Does the thought of improving the production process for our state-of-the-art lithography machines to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for production excite you? Do you like to support the factory in project based manufacturing which is needed to upgrade and/or refurbish our systems? Do you have a HBO degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, (Applied) Physics or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
About the job
For new products perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase. Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality. Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization.
- Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective.
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system.
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts.
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit.
Higher Technical College (HBO) (Applied)Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage;
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
- Experience with high vacuum technology and/or high voltage knowledge is preferred.
- Takes ownership
- Hands on mentality;
- Focused on safety and quality
- Broad technical and business knowledge;
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others;
- Team player;
- Proficient in English
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie