Program Management Officer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Noord-Brabant
- Industry: Semi-conductor
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Areas of expertise: PMO
- Education level: HBO
Are you pro-active and assertive? We would like to connect with you! We are looking for a Program Management Officer.
About the job
As a program management officer, you have an important role in supporting effective decision making. This means that you executive manage several cross sector project-, and program processes in order to optimize them.
More specifically, you are responsible for:
- Pro-actively supporting the project- and program managers;
- Maintaining and reporting project- & program processes, regarding finance, risks, management, scheduling, and governance;
- Preparing workshops with the project- or program manager, and facilitating during the workshop;
- Registering the outcome of scope & scheduling, risks and issues, benefits management;
- Assisting with onboarding new members in way of working and tooling; Interacting and communicating with different stakeholders
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Bachelor- or Master’s degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration;
- Minimum of three years working experience as a hands-on Project Management Officer for multiple projects or two years of experience as a Project manager preferably in a large, international, dynamic and innovative high-tech organization;
- Knowledge of the various standard P3 methods like MSP, MoP, PMM (based on PMBOK), and Agile;
- In depth knowledge of MS office tools;
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power;
- Empathic for cultural sensitivity and differences;
- Ability to work under time pressure and work with different time zones globally;
- Ability to work in an decisive but collaborative way;
- Ability to manage conflict situation without immediate escalation mode;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbally and written.
Working at Forexx
Our motto is Unleash Your Second Power for our employees. We will put you and your knowledge, skills, and drive at center stage. This means that we will first take a close look at your talents and then see what opportunities and challenging projects match them.
Are we a match? Good, then we would like to offer you:
- Challenging jobs at prominent clients.
- Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.
- Great facilities to support you in your job and task.
- Guidance for personal development.
- An interesting network of colleagues in the field of Technique and Technology. Frequently, we organize information and knowledge sessions, as well as informal drinks.
- Forexx kijkt zowel naar een inhoudelijke en een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw ambitie: Unleash your second power
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven binnen onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie