Program Management Officer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Noord-Brabant
- Industry: Semi-conductor
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: PMO
- Education level: HBO+
Are you pro-active and assertive? We would like to connect with you! We are looking for a Program Management Officer.
About the job
As a program management officer, you have an important role in supporting effective decision making. This means that you executive manage several cross sector project-, and program processes in order to optimize them.
More specifically, you are responsible for:
- Pro-actively supporting the project- and program managers;
- Maintaining and reporting project- & program processes, regarding finance, risks, management, scheduling, and governance;
- Preparing workshops with the project- or program manager, and facilitating during the workshop;
- Registering the outcome of scope & scheduling, risks and issues, benefits management;
- Assisting with onboarding new members in way of working and tooling; Interacting and communicating with different stakeholders
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Bachelor- or Master’s degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration;
- Minimum of three years working experience as a hands-on Project Management Officer for multiple projects or two years of experience as a Project manager preferably in a large, international, dynamic and innovative high-tech organization;
- Knowledge of the various standard P3 methods like MSP, MoP, PMM (based on PMBOK), and Agile;
- In depth knowledge of MS office tools;
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power;
- Empathic for cultural sensitivity and differences;
- Ability to work under time pressure and work with different time zones globally;
- Ability to work in an decisive but collaborative way;
- Ability to manage conflict situation without immediate escalation mode;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbally and written.
Working at Forexx
Forexx is a secondment and consultancy company for technical professionals. We focus on several niche markets (Civil, High Tech, Manufacturing, Marine & Offshore) in the technical & technology domain. We support our project based clients with capacity, expertise, or optimalisation and transition requests. Our market is broadly oriented with small companies as well as multinationals. What they all have in common: the spirit of a start-up when it comes to developing and improving their product or concept.
You will be permanently employed, and seconded for long-term or short-term projects at one of our clients. At Forexx, we embrace our responsibility for great employability. Therefore, we constantly stimulate a durable employment rate for our professionals. We work with short and clear communication within our enthusiastic team. But, more importantly, we always stay personally connected to our professionals.
Our motto is ‘The Future of Employability’: prepare companies for the future by finding the right staff. We believe that people are the most valuable asset to a business when it comes to achieving future success.
Are we a match? Good, then we would like to offer you:
- Challenging jobs at prominent clients.
- Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.
- Great facilities to support you in your job and task.
- Guidance for personal development.
- An interesting network of colleagues in the field of Technique and Technology. Frequently, we organize information and knowledge sessions, as well as informal drinks.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie