Program Management Officer Finance IT Transformation
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Would you like to be part of progress and change? To develop, coach and guide the Finance and IT transformation program in a dynamic international environment? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
About the job
Within ASML the Program Management Office roles (PMO) are the recognized experts, who drive World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies which includes classic ‘Waterfall project management methodology’ and ‘Scaled Agile Frame work’ way of working.
The role of Program Management Officer (PMO) is positioned as an independent team member of a business (change) team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As PMO your responsibilities include:
- Actively participate as trusted ‘advisor’ of the Program Manager and his cross sectoral program teams
- Challenge timings and dependencies of the deliverables with the Program Team and PMO team members
- Prepare and facilitate key decision meetings and actively follow-up on agreements made during these meetings
- Drive completeness of all inputs from deciders in the program
- Support on Agile project management knowledge
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary SAFe/Agile or Hybrid environment
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Agile Certification (e.g. ScrumMaster, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist) is an advantage
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Focus on bringing structure
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Commitment : hands-on attitude, willingness to take ownership, prepared to drive for improvement
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie