- Sector: Manufacturing
- Location: Best
- Industry: Machinebouw
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Our client is a manufacturer of specific metal components. They design, develop, and produce (semi-completed) products for their client. For them we are looking for a Project Engineer who likes to design tools for the production of these metal components. Do you have good problem solving and communicational skills? Are you a mechanical engineer with experience in Solid Works? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
This company has been processing customer-specific products from roll and sheet material for OEM companies. They have a flexible production facility where both small and large series production runs are possible. In the past ten years, they have focused on increasing their knowledge by investing in new technology and in their employees. Therefor they are more than just a supplier of steel parts.
As a project engineer you design tools for customer-specific products. Furthermore you are responsible for the startup of the production with these tools. You report to the Manager Engineering. You ensure that various technical projects are efficiently and effectively managed and that customer wishes are translated into a design. All this within the set cost price, standards, safety and quality experience.
- Designing and constructing tools for the production of metal components.
- Drawing metal components and other products and making strength calculations for the construction.
- Implementation and monitoring progress of the project, communicating with all the stakeholders.
- Technical support for production, testing, assembly and start up the production process.
- A bachelor or master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Solid Works and 3D drawing;
- Knowledge of safety regulations, guidelines, procedures and quality standards;
- A broad interest and good communication skills, because you have contact with customers, suppliers and colleagues. German is an advantage.
- Good managerial skills, able to set priorities, follow a process-oriented approach and keep an overview;
- Innovative, introduces new ideas, quality-conscious, stress-resistant, flexible and customer-oriented.
Working at Forexx
Whoever starts working at Forexx is sure to get a full-service employer. We have short lines of communication to our enthusiastic team of colleagues and clear, personal communication with all our professionals.
We offer our people the opportunity to gain a wealth of valuable and diverse experience. By coaching and monitoring our employees, we make sure the skills of our professionals continue to tie in perfectly with our clients’ wishes. This helps us create continuity and security. We give you the opportunity to continue your personal and professional development. We call this Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits such as a pension and a discount on your health insurance and a mobilitybudget;
- Professional development including an annual education budget;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting community of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore, with regular meetings.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie