- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
In the role of Quality Manager New Product Development you are responsible for definition and execution of quality management for design and development processes. This includes being responsible for the Quality Management System and the overall Product Generation Process (PGP).
Next to this you will be responsible for the growing six sigma (DFSS) program. You will be working with Project Managers, Group Leaders and Engineers who steer and are involved in highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment (Semi-con, Solar, Medical).
As a quality manager we expect you to have professional leadership and change management skills combined with a detailed eye for quality improvement.
About the job
The following tasks will be part of the Quality Manager responsibilities:
- Managing and improving the overall Product Generation Process and supporting (multi-site) implementation.
- Managing the overall Quality Management System
- Guiding and steering Quality Reviews (including action monitoring)
- Monitoring and control quality progress /improvements (KPI monitor, team- and customer evaluations)
- Guiding internal and external audits
- Further developing and leading the six sigma program
- Leading the six sigma user group and coaching greenbelts
- Guiding and carrying out 8D/DMAIC projects
- Managing stakeholders at various managerial levels and functional domain (business, manufacturing and others).
- A degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related
- Academic working and thinking level
- Professional quality management skills, Six Sigma Black Belt certified, preferably Master Black Belt certified.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience as a Quality Project Leader or Quality Manager in a high-end multidisciplinary development environment
- Knowledge of ISO norms (i.e. 13485 / 9001 / 14001)
- Successful track record within improving development processes
- You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality
- Good communication skills verbal and written in English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for a couple of weeks – few times per year.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Vragen? Neem contact op
For more information, please call Irene Naus +31 (0) 40 - 2916450 or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie