Senior Electrical Engineer
- Sector: Ship & Yacht Engineering
- Location: Netherlands
- Industry: Yacht building
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: Electrical Engineering
- Education level: HBO
Are you detail-oriented when it comes to electrical plans? Are you passionate about yachts, more specifically, being part of the building process? We would like to connect with you! We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer.
About the job
As senior electrical engineer, you will be responsible for the integration of electrical products into a yacht. The correct delivery and planning for the electrical products has your absolute priority. Together with your team of electrical engineers, the project manager engineering, and other parties you will coordinate the engineering planning and technology. In the end, you make sure that the customers wishes will be met when it comes to the electrical plan.
Concrete, your job tasks entail:
- Ensuring that a schedule for the delivery of technical supplier information is available. You communicate with other parties to make all the information is delivered in time;
- Preparing and maintaining technical specifications for E-supplies, as well as other E-related engineering documents;
- Assessing engineering products from suppliers for specification and suitability;
- Consulting with engineering project team members about the impact of systems and products on the technical design. You consult and make adjustments where necessary;
- Coordinating the distribution and administration of technical documentation of the E-(sub)suppliers;
- Providing professional advice if requested to other engineering project teams;
- Providing technical support to all departments within the project in his field of expertise;
- Contributing to the follow-up of reports from inspection authorities;
- Participating in consultations with internal and external parties.
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in corresponding job position;
- Experience in yacht- and shipbuilding;
- Knowledge of risk management, regulations, and E-installations used in yacht building;
- Practical experience with AutoCAD-E;
- Excellent Dutch and English communicating skills, written and verbally.
Working at Forexx
Forexx is a secondment and consultancy company for technical professionals. We focus on several niche markets (Civil, High Tech, Manufacturing, Marine & Offshore) in the technical & technology domain. We support our project based clients with capacity, expertise, or optimalisation and transition requests. Our market is broadly oriented with small companies as well as multinationals. What they all have in common: the spirit of a start-up when it comes to developing and improving their product or concept.
You will be permanently employed, and seconded for long-term or short-term projects at one of our clients. At Forexx, we embrace our responsibility for great employability. Therefore, we constantly stimulate a durable employment rate for our professionals. We work with short and clear communication within our enthusiastic team. But, more importantly, we always stay personally connected to our professionals.
Our motto is ‘The Future of Employability’: prepare companies for the future by finding the right staff. We believe that people are the most valuable asset to a business when it comes to achieving future success.
Are we a match? Good, then we would like to offer you:
- Challenging jobs at prominent clients;
- Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions;
- Great facilities to support you in your job and task;
- Guidance for personal development;
- An interesting network of colleagues in the field of Technique and Technology. Frequently, we organize information and knowledge sessions, as well as informal drinks.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw ambitie. Unleash your second power
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie