Senior Software Designer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
For an advanced development team working on interventional oncology solutions, we are looking for a (senior) software engineer/designer who:
• Analyzes users’ needs and system requirements, and designs, develops and tests software to meet those requirements
• Has a strong experience in software development and a strong affinity with medical imaging and/or medical devices
• Has experience in highly complex technical environments, yet knows how to keep the end user in mind
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Is self-propelling: who has the drive to initiate and investigate things, to build his/her own network, and not only organizes own work but is capable of steering others
• Likes to be part of a strong and focused development team in a very dynamic environment, while operating in close collaboration with clinical partners
• Is result-driven, accurate and quality minded.
About the job
In addition, candidates that have an interest and or experience in test automation are also invited to apply.
At the customer the aim at helping healthcare providers to treat cancer patients. This requires new and smart innovations in solutions that provide a confident diagnosis and personalized therapies.
Based at the High Tech Campus, located next to our innovation partner in Eindhoven, the Oncology Solutions Advanced Development team is working on getting the first versions of those innovations ready for clinical use in the hospitals.
Their specific focus is in the domain of interventional oncology where we are working on solutions for a more accurate and precise cancer treatment that improve long-term outcomes while minimizing side effects.
The customer is guided by the quadruple seek: better patient experience and outcome, better health of the population, greater healthcare professional happiness, at lower cost.
The customer is a small and highly skilled multi-disciplinary team with a no-nonsense attitude and we are looking for a senior software designer that can help us in getting the these first of products ready for clinical use. To achieve this we closely work together with clinical partners across the globe.
Are you looking for a job where you can use your technical expertise to bring new innovations to the market in a field that matters and where your products can make a difference ?
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
Vragen? Neem contact op
For more information call Irene Naus or Anouk van Kollenburg +31 (0) 40 - 2916450 or email I.firstname.lastname@example.org | A.email@example.com
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie