Services Architect / Business Analyst
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Best (NL)
- Industry: Engineering
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
The Services Architect/Business Analyst will focus on creation of new commercial service offerings in the domain of healthcare operations and continuous improvement. Services in this context are data driven consultancy services (often supported by supporting SW). The services in scope are focused heavily on aiding healthcare providers in improving their operational performance.
The Services Architect/Business Analyst define services (sometimes enabled by hardware and software) - that enable the interactions- and experience- design for a specific services offering, using technologies and services from our customer and potentially external partners. Develops the services product with other domain experts and disciplines while matching the user and business requirements. This includes cooperation with e.g. Product management to ensure the enablers and processes support the revenue model. Defines and implements professional service and/or service product roadmap, and/or a service/serviceability tooling roadmap.
The Services Architect/Business Analyst plays a key role in the development of new services. Together with a cross functional team including designers, operations and marketers, you work on bringing new ideas to life.
About the job
1. Requirements management
- Ensure proper requirements are defined translating value propositions into requirements for software and process developments. You organize workshops and review sessions to ensure you get to the right concept.
- Conduct interviews and process-elicitation sessions with subject matter experts; collect and review of existing materials and work with domain experts to clarify and fill gaps as needed
- Participates in cross functional requirements balancing and definitions
2. Define product concepts and designs
- Is a driver for re-use of existing (reference) architectures and platforms as well as lower level re-usable elements.
- Write services playbooks which exists out of procedures and work instructions, in order to formally and unambiguously document the business processes through which the services will be delivered.
- Write policies, procedures, work instructions, SIPOCs, RACI diagrams, service level agreements, and job/capability descriptions in order to formally and unambiguously document the business processes through which the services will be delivered. Distribute for review and approval, consolidate and reconcile change requests, and implement changes as appropriate.
- Collect information from domain experts on estimated activity level hour/efforts for service delivery within the documented workflows and capture these estimates in documentation, spreadsheets, and related process metrics / KPIs
3.Design Verification, release and maintenance
- Defines plans and protocols to verify services design
- Lead execution of verification activities
- Facilitate review sessions with key stakeholders, documenting and implementing change requests related to the written service design and associated documentation and process diagrams. Maintain and version control changes through multiple iterations.
4. Coaching and Capability development
- Challenge others to question traditional ways of working, overcome barriers to change and to adapt quickly to new, changing environments. Maintain a climate of trust, openness, integrity, honesty and objectivity and role models a can-do mentality.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You have a BS/MS degree in business or technical field, at least three years experience in a comparable position. You can listen, empathize and see possibilities better than anyone else. You think from the end-user's perspective and you have a passion for the healthcare. You have a good command of spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated experience in modeling and documenting business processes, including use of Microsoft Visio and/or ARIS in combination with Excel, Word, and standard office applications is required.
- Excellent English-language technical/professional writing capabilities are a must
- Candidates must have experience in information-gathering and interviewing of technical experts, facilitation of review processes (live workshop, 1-1 discussions, and remote sessions), and searching/interpretation of technical documents at various levels of formality
- Skills and experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- Ideal candidates will have specific experience modeling and documenting commercial operations and/or technical service delivery processes (Service Blueprints)
- Knowledge of industry-standard practices for business process modeling (BPMN, UML, equivalent) and business architecture is valued
- Experience with Lean methodology and thinking, especially SIPOCs, value stream maps is a plus
- This function is related to building a security proposition.
- Having experience within the domain of cyber security is a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Ability to act in a service business environment. Having emotional intelligence, be able to listen, excellent communicator capabilities, a team player and a leader are teachers sharing mindset.
- Passion for healthcare
- Keywords: Empathy, user-centric design, listening, inquisitive, constructive, good intuition, positive, energetic, attention to detail, process design.
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie