Software Designer Healthcare
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Best (NL)
- Industry: Medische industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Summary of the Assignment
The clinical software for visualizing the FORS technology in the OR is created and maintained by a compact team. We’re looking for an eager and driven software designer to make this team even stronger.
About the job
- Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
- Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
- Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Within the Application Software group as part of the Electronic Systems & IoT department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Designer who will work together with the existing teams in developing the clinical application software for current and future solutions.
As a Software Designer you are responsible for:
- The design, realization, integration, and test of systems or subsystems software
- Adapting and improving you and your team to a world that is constantly changing around you
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system.
- Contributing to improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and future-oriented studies
- Providing technical guidance to the more junior staff members
- Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create.
We are looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in medical product software development
- Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Profound experience with C++, C# .NET, WPF, and MVVM
- Proven track record of object oriented analysis and design
Knowledge/experience in the following areas is preferable:
- 2D & 3D rendering
- NUnit, Moq
- Windows 10 (IoT)
- Knowledge of IEC 62304
This role will appeal to you if you ….
- Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie