Software Support Engineer
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Location: Regio Den Haag
- Industry: Medische industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
For our client in Life Sciences and Food Industry we are looking for a Software Support Engineer. As a Software Support Engineer you will maintain the high quality of the bioreactor systems at their clients and improve performance and productivity. Do you like to come up with creative solutions and provide high quality service on software all over the world? Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
About the job
Within the After Sales Support Group you will join the Technical Support department. As a Software Support Engineer you will work with service procedures and give support on software issues to international customers.
- Perform installations, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance all over the world.
- Improve reliability, reduce service costs and improve customer satisfaction during product lifecycle.
- Develop tools and documentation necessary to perform installation, training, repair, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Support the Product Development Department with new product development.
- Assist Sales and Marketing with all their initiatives to realize sales turnover and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise between Service and other functions to meet deliverables on projects.
- Advise users and distributors face to face, by telephone or by e-mail.
- Train and instruct colleagues, distributors and customers on service matters.
- Bachelor in the field of IT, Electronics or Electrical engineering;
- Minimum 5 years experience with SCADA systems;
- Excellent technical and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel domestically and international up to 40% of the time, (have driving license)
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English writing and speaking
- Knowledge of Emerson DeltaV, S7, Allen-Bradley, WinCC is a plus
- Knowledge of quality standards like ISO, GMP, FDA is a plus.
Working at Forexx
Whoever starts working at Forexx is sure to get a full-service employer. We have short lines of communication to our enthusiastic team of colleagues and clear, personal communication with all our professionals.
We offer our people the opportunity to gain a wealth of valuable and diverse experience. By coaching and monitoring our employees, we make sure the skills of our professionals continue to tie in perfectly with our clients’ wishes. This helps us create continuity and security. We give you the opportunity to continue your personal and professional development. We call this Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits such as a pension and a discount on your health insurance, etc.;
- Professional development including an annual education budget;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting community of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore.
Vragen? Neem contact op
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Marieke Maenen +31 (6) 13185596.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie