Sr. Project Manager
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Our customer provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries and over 45.000 employees.
About the job
The customer is looking for a Project Manager for their IP protection improvement program. They are starting an improvement program to analyze critical data elements and the respective data flows across the company. This includes the involvement of different entities within the organization, like Product Development, IT, Security, Failure Analysis, Quality. The task of the Project Manager will be to represent the Product Development organizations as part of this program driving the Product Development internal communication and alignment.
Key tasks are:
- Interfacing with and alignment across different development units.
- Planning and tracking of activities (inventories, gap analysis, standardization)
- Reporting and communication (internal and as interface to other disciplines)
- Identification and consolidation of workflows across different tools and organizations
- Deployment of solutions
Depending on the actual effort needed for the IP protection program, other improvement topics might be added to the scope
- Experience in semicon development projects is preferred
- Very good communication skills due to covering multi-site, multi-cultural and multiple BL’s (must).
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience (must). This can be PM experience in development projects but PM experience in improvement projects is preferred.
- Good project management skills
- Pro-active and eager to learn
- Interest to work with an international, multi-site team
- Flexibility related to working hours
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie