Supplier Operational Excellence Manager
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Are you challenged by creating buy-in at senior and executive level at our suppliers? Would you like to deliver input for the company’s strategy? Is change management part of you DNA? And are you experienced in building up and developing technical competences to drive Operational excellence at suppliers? Then this might be the job for you.
About the job
As Supplier Operational Excellence Manager you are responsible for the Quality and Operational performance of a selected number of key suppliers. You are member of a multidisciplinary team that strategically manages our key suppliers.
Main focus areas are:
- driving suppliers to a zero defect mindset,
- enable accelerated learning,
- perform process optimization
- develop to a high maturity level
You work closely together in a multidisciplinary team to drive supplier development and drive technical process improvements, for example quality and yield improvement, process control, cycle time reduction, risk analysis and reduction.
As a Supplier Operational Excellence Manager you will have 3 focus area’s; Operational Accountability, Supplier Development and Cross Functional Teamwork.
Responsible for Operational Excellence
- Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers. KPIs you drive are : # Dead on Arrivals, # complaints & deviations & Material Parts Quality
- Review and drive supplier quality performance, from incidents to structural improvements
- Carry-out analysis of quality issues and drive technical solutions needed during material availability escalations
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to the company's sourcing strategy
Cross Functional Teamwork
- Build-up and develop technical competences
- Lock-in Quality requirements early in our development cycle
- Drive process improvements at suppliers
- Master electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical or industrial engineering
- 5-10 yrs relevant work experience
- In High tech, low volume industries
- Supplier management , quality improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Leading quality improvement projects across the supply chain
- Lean 6S experience (e.g. DMAIC, SPC, FMEA, 8D), Black Belt certification preferred
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Convincing / negotiation skills
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie