Supply Chain Manager
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 10 tiers Deep? Do you deliver input for the company’s 2020 strategy? And are you experienced in building, developing and create improvements to drive operational excellence at our suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers? If so, we should talk!
About the job
The company’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to its factories and customers. The DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
- As Supply Chain manager you will represent us towards suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers.
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to the sourcing strategy towards 2020 Future Mode Of Operations
- Lead a cross sectorial team for several projects.
- Work with the stakeholders to shape our future supply chain
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers
- Coaching of team members in hard and soft skills
- Master degree in Supply Chain or similar.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different international companies
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is a pre
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie