- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
You are a part of the Global Supply Planning Team. A Truly international team partnering with Commercial Organizations, Business groups, manufacturing teams and suppliers from an end-to-end supply chain perspective.
About the job
In this role you are responsible for:
- Manage the relationship with (Commercial) Organizations, Business groups, manufacturing teams and suppliers from an end-to-end supply chain perspective.
- Manage the Supply Planning process for the Business Unit to include development of overall market supply plans.
- Maintain correct master data to enable a correct rule based supply plan.
- Manage phase in / phase out process execution from a planning perspective (PDLM) with the aim to phase in new products in-time and phase-out products without obsolete finished products and components
- Plan, control and maintain the master shipment schedule (MSS), balancing the customer demands, revenue forecast and inventory levels
- Develop supply allocation proposals when order book exceeds capacity/available production slots or material availability
- Pro actively manage the supply chain through scenario mapping and root cause analysis.
- Look and think ahead and build allocations in case of constraints.
- Support monthly S&OP supply review with the definition, and review of the supply plan to meet AOP and 12 month rolling integral inventory targets.
- Collaborate with manufacturing site / OEMS suppliers to achieve the medium & long term planning inputs for S&OP review
- Initiates and participates in BIU and supply chain improvement processes
- Defines opportunities for improvement driven by operational excellence, customer satisfaction and cost reduction
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience in sales and operations planning
- Strong knowledge of production & capacity planning techniques
- Strong knowledge on IT planning systems: SAP / JDA ESP
- Knowledge on inventory management including safety stock management in relation to service levels
- You are analytical and use data to inform your decision
- You are communicative, able to navigate in a truly global organization
- You re excellent in managing stakeholders.
- Must haves: Understanding Supply chain planning , stress resistance, English, self starter, interpersonal skills
- Nice to haves: SAP, JDA ESP
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
For more information or for applying, please contact Steven Meijer via 06-12806853 or email@example.com
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie