- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Best
- Industry: Medische industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
As a Sustaining Engineer you are responsible for giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Sustaining Engineering Department Factory Best. Your primary focus will be data-analysis. You are also responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes.
About the job
You are responsible for:
- Give support to Manufacturing New Product Introductions.
- Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working, after RFVD the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements.
- Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, SPC)
- Give input and maintain the NPI project planning.
- DEFOA/MOA Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions.
- Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within NPI-processes
- Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes.
- Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt).
- Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints,.if needed together with development.
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms
- Minimum disturbances (max.Yield) within production in cooperation with teamleads, troubleshooters and development.
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management/Business within production / systems.
You are part of Factory Best, one of the largest Operations sites in Health Systems. Your part of Sustaining Engineering, a team which is responsible for processes within IGT/MR/SP&R/IC/RS. You will be working closely with the manufacturing and development department.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Typical bachelor in electronics or mechatronics.
- Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.).
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices.
- Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified.
- Six sigma / SPC.
- Comprehension skills and ability to analyse and summarise.
- A result driven and quality driven approach.
- Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English).
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie