Team Lead Electrical
- Sector: Marine & Offshore
- Location: Zuid Holland
- Industry: Maritime
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
You are a Team lead of Engineers in the Electrical & Automation part of building part of the Marine Vessels. You will have a focus on the coordination of a team activities and the mentoring the Electrical team members. You will contributes to the engineering process by developing and reviewing the required deliverables, such as specification documents, functional descriptions, schematic drawings and test/validation plans.
About the job
Responsible for the Electrical and Automation part of engineering within the projects. Involved from the basic phase in the project to detail phase that belong to the E&A discipline. You will Lead a team of several (senior) E&A Engineers during the execution of projects in order to deliver the required engineering output.
- Professional education on Bachelor or Master level: related to the engineer discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) year experience in the design and installation of Electrical & Automation systems, preferably in ships, offshore or industrial installations.
- Vast experience and broad knowledge of maritime electrical installations and automation systems.
- Experienced to lead a mid-size (Engineering) team up to 10 people.
Working at Forexx
As a (job description) you will be permanently employed by Forexx and you will support our clients on location with your expertise and experience. Assignments usually have a duration of 1 to 2 years.For the long term, this means that you can execute multiple projects at Forexx within a few years, allowing you to gain experience in various environments and branches and in addition with multiple products and technologies.
Together with our personal development program, this diversity forms the basis of our “Future Employability” promise. You can read more about this on our website.You can also expect our personal approach from your colleagues at the office.Whether it concerns assignment-related matters or personal questions. You can always call us and if you wish you can come to the office or we will come to you. So that you can use 100% for the customer and with that Forexx. A regular conversation with your account manager at order location is standard at Forexx.
What else can you expect:
- Competitive salary and modern benefits
- Excellent facilities to support you in your work and assignment, such as transport, communication, administration and training
-A professional program focused on personal development
- Challenging assignments with prominent clients
- An interesting network of colleagues in the field of Technology and Technology with information and knowledge sharing sessions on a frequent basis and, of course, a cozy gathering or party to relax in tim
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie